Community Reminder: The Pinehurst St. Pat's Parade is this Saturday at 11am. It was rescheduled due to rain. https://t.co/BIi2nyYe95
Do you have a 5 Star Home? You can! Click to learn more about the best home improvement options in Moore County. https://t.co/mE5iKBYGUZ
1. No purchase necessary. Only official means of entry will be accepted.
2. Only one entry per person and only one winner per household per 30 days.
3. Eligibility: In some contests winners must be 18 years old or older and have valid North Carolina driver's license. Employees of the radio station or its parent company Muirfield Broadcasting, Inc. or client sponsors and their respective families are ineligible to win.
4. All prizes for this contest will be delivered to the winner's office on the Thursday after they are chosen as the winner.
5. This contest is for offices or businesses only. Prize will not be delivered to a winners home or a residential adress.
6. Winner may be asked to provide photo identification to claim their prize.
7. The number of entries determines odds of winning.
8. In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries.
9. Incomplete entries are not valid.
10. No change or conversion of prize for cash will be permitted.
11. Date and time of promotion can change at anytime.
12. All decisions by management are final.
13. Station will not be held responsible for damages or expense incurred by the prize.
14. Winner will be responsible for taxes and release station from tax liability of the prize.
15. In case of mail out prizes, station does not maintain liability for damaged or lost prizes.
16. Prize (s) or prize may be forfeited or reassigned if not claimed within 30 days from date of winning.
17. In consideration of our station allowing individuals to participate in competitions, contestants release station and associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for damages or injuries incurred while participation in any radio station contest or promotion.
18. Should you receive a busy signal or recorded message when calling in to win, please hang up and try again. Station is not responsible for telephone problems or technical problems, which either inhibit or increase the listener's chance of winning.
19. Contestants give station right to use their voice, name (s) and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
"Muirfield Broadcasting, Inc reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value."
If you have any questions about station contesting, please contact Muirfield Broadcasting at (910) 692-2107.